Follow Paul on Facebook
Find Paul on Google Maps
Contact Paul Stevens
Mobile: 07739 380534
Workshop: 01634 831456
Address: 6 Ordnance Mews
The Historic Dockyard
Chatham, Kent, U.K. ME4 4TE
Directions from London to The Historic Chatham Dockyard, Kent, England
1. Take the A2 from London
2. Exit onto Hasted Rd/A289 toward
A228 Gillingham/Grain and continue to follow A289
3. Go through 3 roundabouts
4. Take the exit toward A231 Chatham/Gillingham
5. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Maritime Way.
6. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Dock Road.
7. Turn right onto Church Lane.
8. Enter through the gates (tell guard you want to go to Paul the Woodcarver's Workshop located in the "Craft Workshop"
Finding Paul's Workshop inside
The Historic Dockyard, Chatham, England.
1. Enter through the gates to the Historic Chatham Dockyard from Dock Road.
2. Veer left at the figurehead of the HMS Wellsley.
3. You will see the battleship HMS Cavalier on your left --- immediately after TURN RIGHT.
4. Follow East Road around to the left and look for Paul's sign above a window on your right.
5. You will find ample free parking beside the building - then enter through the front door, turn to your right & follow the smell of wood shavings to find Paul!